”When you’re 15 you’re too old to be playing with toys, too young to get into pubs so you’re, like, lost aren’t you? No-one really gives a crap about you when you’re 15 and that’s why you end up in parks or you end up… throwing things at things y’know cos you’re bored”
Here’s my theory. The Harry Potter trio are actually representations of the other houses. Hermione is Ravenclaw. Ron is Hufflepuff. Harry is Slytheryn. They’re all in Gryffindor because they asked. In fact, everyone in that house could have been in another house if they hadn’t asked to be in Gryffindor. You have be ask to be in Gryffindor because their most defining feature is bravery and anyone can choose to be brave.
I fuck with your theory, marry me.
Hello everyone, welcome to our first tumblr awards!
- mbf Adeline and Gabbi
- reblog this
- likes don’t count, we’ll assume it’s just for bookmarking
- Must reach 50 notes or we’ll pretend it never happened
- We’ll be picking around March 31st, with two winners per category
- If it reaches more notes, we might add more runners up!
- The Rose Tyler Award (Best Doctor Who)
- The John Watson Award (Best Sherlock)
- The Hermione Granger Award (Best Harry Potter)
- The Primrose Everdeen Award (Best Hunger Games)
- The Bilbo Baggins Award (Best Lord of The Rings)
- The Dean Wincester Award (Best Supernatural)
- The Donna Noble Award (Best multifandom)
- The Tom Hiddleston Award (Nicest blogger)
- The Rory Williams Award (Most underrated blogger)
- The Martha Jones Award (Best url)
- The Amy Pond Award (Best icon)
- The Clara Oswald Award (Best theme)
- The Doctor Award (Best overall)
- a follow from us if not already
- Best overall and multifandom get a spot on our updates tab!
- Url graphics for each category
- Our friendship <3
Get reblogging! :)